Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Saints Never Surrender



Saints Never Surrender
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Style: Hardcore
Myspace

Set Our Hearts to Burn
Independent, 2006

  1. Set Our Hearts to Burn
  2. One Voice
  3. A Revolution In Our Hearts
  4. Blood, Sweat, and Tears
  5. Ambition Not Competition
Download

One Life, One Chance
Burning Trash, 2005

  1. Maroon Van
  2. Line One
  3. A Revolution In Our Hearts
  4. Blowing Your Brains Out Wasn't Quite What I Meant When I Told You to Change Your Mind
  5. The Lantern
  6. Oh Good, My Dog Found the Chainsaw
  7. Hellen Keller Is Writing My Autobiography
  8. I Boxed Out Arvydas Sabonis
  9. Ughh, You Broke Up Pantera
  10. I Cut the Calendar Year In Half and Threw Away the Days You Visited Me
Download

Related Bands: Continuance, Rodeo Ruby Love

1 comment: